Sunday, July 18, 2010

Richard St. John: Secrets of success in 8 words, 3 minutes

I found this video in the side links form Sir Ken Robinson’s video. I clicked on it to see what it was about and loved it. It is short, sweet and to the point. I feel like if you were to apply these principals in the classroom, work or in any situation in life you would be successful. I really enjoyed it and hope you do too!

2 comments:

  1. This video was really good. I hear my wife say all the time I love my job and I want to go to work. All the keys he has are great. I like the slide on push and when they had mother on slide. Passion, work, focus, persist, ideas, good, push, and serve will be 8 things I will always try to remember and really focus on when times are hard. Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very entertaining and educational. I am going to create sign with these 8 points for my office.

    ReplyDelete