It’s Sunday evening and I’ve been doing homework all weekend! There are always a ton of items to be checked off the to-do list during the first week of class. I am taking three classes right now and I also work full time and I try to be a good wife ;)
I finally finished the 3 test that we had to take to find out our learning and personality styles. For the most part I think they were pretty accurate. I am a Sensing learner, I prefer Watching and Feeling, and I am an ESFJ. Basically I like to learn by knowing the facts, I like problem solving, I am patient and practical, I can memorize things that I see easily, I am a nurturer “mothering”, enthusiastic host of parties and events, wear my heart on my sleeve, I work hard and play with zest! All in all I think I sound great on paper ;)! I’ve taken test like this in the past and always seem to be in agreement with my results; they seem pretty accurate, I find it pretty fascinating how a survey can pinpoint my personality.
Hope everyone has a great week.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment