Sunday, June 13, 2010

My typical day online…it is pretty boring! I started at 10 am this morning and started on all my assignments. First I looked through my list of assignments and assessed which ones were going to take the longest to do and which ones were due the soonest. I decided to get the ones that I could do quickly out of the way and save a large chunk of time to work on the more in depth items. I spent most of my day working on the assignments for LTEC 4070. I had to do bit of reading of online articles as well as textbook. Started writing on the 2pg paper for Module 1 in that class. Then I began to answer discussion questions and reply to fellow classmates. Around 2pm I started on my LTEC 3440 assignments and took all 3 of the test/surveys. I blogged about my test findings and reported my strategies in the online forum. I’m still not sure about the whole “tweeting” thing. It is foreign to me, but will finish my day tweeting my HI and LO. I broke for dinner, church and a grocery run around 6pm and I am now blogging about my day. It is time to get ready for bed, as I have to get up at 5am and head to work. I’ll start my online course work again tomorrow around 6pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment